I believe that the impact on society can be facilitated through social innovaion. That’s one of the reasons why I founded Amigos for Children and engage in the development of the non-profit sector.
Corvinus University of Budapest, PhD
PhD in Management and Business Administration
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, MsC
Business Administration: Strategy and Organization
Corvinus University of Budapest, BA
Finance and Accounting
Mathias Corvinus Collegium (MCC)
Marketing and Communication, Management Academy
Amigos for Children Foundation (2014-present)
I established Amigos for Children in 2014, which is a recognized Hungarian non-profit initiative helping children suffering from chronic diseases. From the initial 10 volunteers, I built up an NGO with 170 volunteers, 6 employees operating 4 cities.
Chief Executive Officer – Amigos for Children Foundation
– Conducting organizational development
– Establishing and monitoring fundraising goals (70.000 EUR in 2019), working together with the Chief Sustainability Officer
– Ensuring the quality of day-to-day activity of more than 2700 hospital visits with the Chief Happiness Officer
– Financial planning and fundraising (corporate, state-funded and individual)
– Recruiting, building and managing 170 volunteers, 6 employees
– Managing marketing, internal and external communications
Head of the Board of Trustees – Amigos for Cildren Foundation
– Long-term strategic planning, designing organizational structure
– Managing human relations
– Developing organizational culture
Corvinus University of Budapest Budapest, Hungary
– Giving lectures on Social Startup Management
– 31 students, 16 seminars
NESsT Budapest, Hungary
– Supporting fundraising related research with relations to Hungarian CSR policies
– Representing the company in social business-related events
– Providing assistance and support for the portfolio members in Hungary
Nielsen Hungary Budapest, Hungary
– Marketing and Communications Trainee
Millennials and Volunteering: the Retention of an Emerging Generation in the Non-Profit Sector: An Organizational Perspective on Millennials’ Sustained Volunteerism in the Hungarian Context (2018)
Amigos for Parents:The Case Study of a Social Enterprise (2017)
Forbes 30 under 30 /winner /2019
Volunteer of the Year, Jury’s Special Award /winner /2018
I was awarded for the Volunteer of the Year in 2018 for building and managing Amigos.
50 Talented Young Hungarians by La Femme /winner /2017
The purpose of this program is to discover and mentor youngsters with exceptional skills, who could be leaders and dominant personalities of Hungary or even the World in the future through their diligence and hard work.
Scholarship for Young Talents of the Nation /winner /2017
Was awarded with 3.300 EUR sponsorsip for my academic year in Amsterdam.
McKinsey- Future Female Leader Award /finalist /2015
It’s a Scholarship for female top university students aiming to make a difference in the world, showing outstanding leadership potential. I’m proud of that was one of the 10 best applicants.
KPMG Ace the case /finalist /2015
Our team of 4 participated in the national final of KPMG’s strategy business case competition.
OMD National Media Competition /2nd place /2014
OMD is a media and communication related competition where groups of 3 students solve a given case. First, a 20-page-long assignment is written by the competitors, then teams can present their solution personally to the jury.
Competition of the Business Economics Faculty, CUB /3rd place / 2014
This academic competition has 3 rounds. Participants first write a 20-page-long academic essay, then prepare a solution for a case study in the next 2 months and the final round consists of a presentation.
– Hungarian native
– English professional proficiency (IELTS – 7.5 out of 9.0)
– Spanish professional proficiency (Origo – C1)
– Italian solid understanding due to the proximity to the Spanish language